Nursing 2016 is the award-winning, how-to journal that provides practical information for all nurses. This peer-reviewed journal is nursing’s first choice for updates on a comprehensive range of nursing topics, including clinical and professional information on drugs, diseases, nursing care strategies, and legal/ethical issues. The journal's dedication to clinical excellence ensures nurses receive the latest expert advice for their fast-changing profession. This is reflected in the journal's content, which includes two CE opportunities per issue, and Nursing 2016's hallmark "from-the-heart" narratives, which highlight the compassionate side of nursing.
Nursing's history of award-winning issues, departments and article attest to its relevant and applicable content, and its dedication to publishing excellence. The journal has received a variety of awards from the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors (ASHPE), including a 2012 silver award for Best Peer-Reviewed Journal and Best New Department, a bronze award for Best How-To Article, and a gold award for Best Cover Photo. In addition, Nursing received a silver award from Folio, a leading publishing industry organization.
Your All-Access Subscription Includes:
• Home delivery of 12 print issues, plus digital access to online and iPad issues with even more nursing information
• Award-winning content that provides essential information and practical solutions for nurses in all specialties •
• Members-Only Access to Nursing2016.com, featuring special online-only content, archived issues, and the In Touch
• CE Opportunities in every issue!
• For more information, visit www.nursing2016.com