From reinforcing nursing skills to troubleshooting clinical problems on the fly, this dynamic video series follows nursing students and their instructors as they perform a range of essential nursing procedures. Ideal as a stand-alone learning tool or as a companion to textbooks in the Taylor Suite, these engaging videos parallel the skills in the textbooks and are organized in topical modules for easy reference.
This Second Edition is updated with hours of brand new footage to reflect current best practices, to address changes in procedures and equipment, and to include even more skills. Also, an online interactive quiz feature helps you review what you’ve learned.
In addition to being available for individual student purchase and use, this video series is also available for institutional purchase, to be available for all nursing students at anytime! To learn more about institutional access options and pricing, please contact your local publishing representative.
Features of the video series include:
· NEW! Interactive Quiz Engine: Questions included for each module allow viewers to check their understanding of the included skills and concepts.
· Delivers consistent skill presentation across the videos, fundamentals book, and skills book - no conflicting information
· Step-by-Step Nursing Skills: In realistic nurse-patient and student-instructor interactions, nursing instructors and student demonstrate skills that include effective patient communications. Talking through the skill ,explaining the how’s and
· Discusses the ‘why’s’ of nursing and offers valuable tips, teaching students to avoid and manage potential problems
· Unexpected Situations : The nursing instructor and students discuss how to modify a skill in response to an unexpected outcome.
· Engaging, conversational style: These videos are simple to follow and instantly put viewers at ease with their clear, realistic dialogues.
· An ideal tool for audio and visual learners
· Most current best-practice techniques throughout the series
· Available for individual student purchase (online or on DVD) or for Institutional DVD or Video Streaming purchase
*Note: Versions of the individual student access products are for individual use only – for institutional access or with any questions, please contact your local publishing representative.