| || || |
|As LWW continues its efforts to improve business processes and supply chain relationships with retailers and bookstores, the following process has been established to facilitate the electronic exchange of orders (850s), order acknowledgments (855s), advanced shipping notices (856s) and invoices (810s) with new and existing trading partners. |
For those bookstores that are capable of exchanging EDI data and interested in participating, please follow the process outlined below to complete setup and expedite the implementation process.
If you have any questions, please call customer service at 1-877-832-5919, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download the trading partner profile form here TPprofile.doc. Fill out the form and return via email to email@example.com.
- Remember to complete the bill to and ship to information (including SAN numbers) for all locations. If you have that data in another document already, you may email that along with your trading partner profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are ordering through Pubnet's web interface, you may skip step 4.
- If you are generating your own EDI transactions, please download the following implementation guides:
Pubnet 850 guidelines
Pubnet 855 guidelines
Pubnet 810 guidelines
Pubnet 856 guidelines
- You will be contacted by EDI support at LWW to schedule a test date.
- In preparation for testing, plan to generate one test order for each sold to location, up to 5 locations. If more than 5 locations, additional testing will not be required for each location.
Note: The new ISBN-13 with the 'EN' qualifier is supported in the 850, 855, 856 and 810 transactions, however, the Pubnet guidelines above do not include that addition.