A very popular and useful chart, The Spinal Nerves illustrates the spinal nerves and pathways through the body.
The central illustration shows a posterior view of the spinal nerves exiting from the vertebral column and running throughout the body.
Important skeletal structures are included. All nerves and their corresponding vertebra are clearly labeled.
- detailed illustration of the cranial nerves
- diagrams the portion of the thoracic spinal cord with spinal nerves
- spinal cord segments
- anterior and posterior cutaneous distribution of spinal nerves
- dermal segmentation (dermatomes)
The stone under the foot illustrates the changes in the nerves of a flexed foot.
Made in USA
Available in the following versions:
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587792052
- 20" x 26" heavy weight paper ISBN 9781587792069
- 19-3/4" x 26" styrene plastic - latex free ISBN 9781587796913