With more than 16,000 terms, Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Dental Professions is the essential language reference for the professional and student. More than a dozen specialty areas are represented, including Dentistry, Dental Hygiene, and Dental Assisting. With Stedman’s Online, you can search for the definition of a term, hear it pronounced, see it illustrated, and watch it in motion.
This product is a 1-year online subscription with an access code included in a package that will be shipped to you!
Definitions, Spelling, Pronunciation, Enhanced Multimedia, and Much More—
- More than 16,000 terms defined by the most trusted name in medical reference
- More than 5,600 images illustrate key medical terms and concepts
- Nearly 8,500 audio pronunciations let you hear the correct pronunciations of terms
- Nearly 50 videos from Acland’s Video Atlas of Human Anatomy present anatomy in motion
Everything You Need, Accessible in an Instant:
- Find terms using superior search functionality
- Browse the A-to-Z Index
- Customize the medical dictionary with My Stedman’s: Add terms, Add notes to terms, Save searches and illustrations – providing a personal experience that meets your needs