A detailed chart showing normal anatomy of the Hip and common injuries. Each illustration is clealy labeled.
Anatomy and Injuries of the Hip illustrates the following normal anatomy:
Normal anatomy of the hip region showoing muscles, nerves, ligaments, bones,and blood supply
Anterior view of the hip joint
Posterior view of the hip joint
Lateral view of the hip joint
Cross-section of hip joint area with blood supply to head of femur
Anatomy and Injuries of the Hip illustrates and describes the following common injuries:
- Femur head fractures and injuries: intertrochanteric fracture, Femoral Neck fracture, Dislocation
- Hip joint fractures and repair
- Total hip arthroplasty (replacement)
Made in the USA.
Available in the following versions :
- Available in the following versions :
- 20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587793837
- 20" x 26" heavy paper ISBN 9781587793820