Model of Human Occupation, Fourth Edition offers a complete and current presentation of the most widely used model in occupational therapy, and delivers the latest in MOHO theory, research, and application to practice. This authoritative text explores what motivates individuals, how they select occupations and establish everyday routines, how environment influences occupational behavior, and more.
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
- Case Vignettes that illustrate key concepts that students need to know
- Case Studies that help students apply the model to practice
- Chapter on evidence based practice (ch. 25)
- Chapter on World Health Organization and AOTA practice framework and language links the MOHO model to two widely used frameworks (ch. 27)
- Photographs of real patients help bring the concepts and cases to life