Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy Skeletal System Chart Set contains vibrant images from the Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Atlas of Anatomy. Covering the skeletal structures of the head and trunk (axial skeleton) and the upper and lower limbs (appendicular skeleton), this regional approach provides essential anatomical information for both students and professionals such as chiropractors, orthopedists and physical therapists.
The Head and Trunk laminated chart shows:
- The Axial Skeleton
- Skull: Anterior and Lateral View
- Skull and Cervical Vertebrae: Lateral View
- Skeleton of the Thoracic Wall: Anterior and Posterior View
- Articulated Lumbar Vertebrae: Lateral View
- Ligaments of the Lumbar Vertebrae and Sacrum: Lateral View
- Articulated Lumbar Vertebrae: Posterior View
- Sacrum and Coccyx: Posterior View
The Upper and Lower Limbs laminated chart shows:
- The Appendicular Skeleton
- Proximal Upper Limb: Anterior View and Posterior View
- Distal Upper Limb: Anterior View and Posterior View
- Proximal Lower Limb: Anterior View and Posterior View
- Distal Lower Limb: Anterior View and Posterior View
Both charts are laminated with eyelets for easy hanging. They are also available separately.
size: 20" x 26"
Made in USA
individual charts available in the following versions:
20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets Head & Trunk ISBN 9780781786546
20" x 26" heavy paper laminated with grommets Upper & Lower Limbs ISBN 9780781786539